WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
MC Advisory CSR SB Srl is the controller of your personal data ("Mcsr" or the "controller").
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Some sections of the website can be accessed without revealing your identity or any other personal information except your e-mail address, which will be entered in Mcsr's database. If you decide to access the reserved sections and make use of the services provided by Mcsr (see the "Conditions of Use" page), you will be asked for further personal data, i.e. information that can directly or indirectly identify a natural person. In this case, the person is You who are browsing the website. In particular, Mcsr processes the data indicated below:
- your first and last name;
- your contact details (i.e. phone and email address);
- the IP and Url used;
- username and password;
- your answers to the questions asked about your professional activity in order to activate the requested services;
- information acquired through your interaction with our site, such as statistics on the number of hits, traffic to and from the site, searches performed, funds and portfolios viewed, any portfolios loaded;
- the data you voluntarily provide in this context in order to use our services and subscribe to a subscription plan (e.g. tax code and/or VAT number).
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Mcsr collects your personal data for the following purposes:
Main purpose: registration as a new member and/or user and management of the entire relationship with the data subject, as well as offering and providing the data subject with services to which he or she has access as a member and/or user.
Basis of legitimation: execution of pre-contractual measures and a contract.
- customise, measure and improve our future services, content and advertising;
- submit questionnaires to you in order to improve our services;
- inform you about our services, send you commercial communications, updates and promotional offers;
- statistically process the data of all users in an anonymous and aggregated form in order to provide value-added services.
Basis of legitimacy: legitimate interest.
Should you send us email messages, we may retain your message, email address and contact information to respond to your enquiries.
WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller has appointed data processors (internal staff of Mcsr) who will manage your data on behalf of the data controller.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The processing of personal data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, but also with manual supports, according to the methods and with the tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
TO WHOM YOUR DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED?
Your data may also be communicated:
- to all those entities (including Public Authorities) that have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
- to Society, consultants or professionals who may be entrusted with the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of Mcsr's hardware and software or whose services are used by Society ;
- to Society or Internet providers responsible for sending documentation and/or information material;
- to Society in charge of processing and/or sending advertising and informative material on behalf of Mcsr;
- to all those public and/or private subjects, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consulting firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations undertaken, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
The data will not be transferred or disseminated, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes. Mcsr does not transfer or assign your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
WHERE, HOW AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data shall be stored on Mcsr's servers at its hosting providers (located within the European Union) for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, and in any event for a period of 10 years following the conclusion of the contract. We inform you that, should you intend to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data during existing contractual relationships with the data controller, the latter will not be able in any way to comply with the obligations arising from the existing contract, so the withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data will result in the early termination of the contract: this choice does not determine any consequences with respect to the services already performed by both parties. Furthermore, in the event of your request for cancellation, blocking or anonymisation of your data, the data controller will not be able to contact you in any way. Without prejudice to the above, we would like to inform you as of now that - in compliance with legal obligations - the data controller may further reserve the right to retain your data if this is required by compulsory national or Community regulations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, you have the right to:
- access and request a copy of your data;
- ask for your data to be corrected or updated if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- request, under certain circumstances, the deletion of data relating to you or the restriction of the processing of your data.
If you have any questions regarding Privacy and the protection of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, you may write to the data controller at Mcsr, via Sant'Ambrogio 21, 27058 Voghera (PV) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT CONSENTING TO THE PROCESSING OF DATA?
The communication of data for the purposes described above is voluntary but necessary for the purposes of registering on the website and completing the subscription contract for the services provided by Mcsr. Any refusal to communicate the data in question will make it impossible to complete the registration procedure and to receive the services offered exclusively to users of the Reserved Area of the website.